Rare Luxfer glass panels circa 1900.
The Luxfer Prism Company started life in October 1896 as the Radiating Light Company, founded by James G. Pennycuick to commercialize his patent No. 312,290 of 1882 for "an improvement in window-glass". His improvement was the addition of horizontal prisms to the back side of square glass tiles, which redirected sunlight from windows where it was plentiful, back deep into rooms where light was scarce, reducing the need for artificial lighting and light wells glassian.org/Prism/Luxfer/
Ideal for decorative re-use as a distinctive backdrop and instant commercial identity.
Various available and listed as separate entries.